The controllerThe controller of personal data processing is LTD COINSTORE (hereinafter referred to as the ” COINSTORE “), registration No. 40203071934.
- natural persons – clients, guests and other recipients of services (including past, present and potential), as well as third parties in the context of provision of services to a natural person (client, user) to receive or transfer to the COINSTORE any information (including, contacts, payers, etc.);
- the COINSTORE maintained internet website visitors (hereinafter referred to as the “Clients”).
COINSTORE cares for the Clients’ personal data privacy and protection, complies with the Clients’ right to lawfulness of the personal data processing in accordance with applicable legislation – laws of the Republic of Latvia and subordinate legislation, the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Regulation) and other applicable laws in the field of privacy and personal data processing.
Purposes of personal data processingCOINSTORE processes personal data for the following purposes:
Provision of services:
- identification of a client;
- preparation and conclusion of the agreement;
- provision / maintenance of services;
- improvement of existing services and development of new services;
- commercial purposes – advertising of services and distribution;
- client service;
- consideration and processing of suggestions and claims;
- retention of clients, raising of the loyalty;
- client satisfaction surveys;
- administration of payments and debts;
- website maintenance and improvement of the operation.
For business planning and analytics:
- business analysis;
- planning and accounting;
- performance measurements;
- data quality assurance;
- research of market;
- clients’ opinion gathering
- risk management activities.
Provision of information to state administration authorities and operational emergency operators in cases and amount stated by regulatory enactments.
For other specific purposes, about which the Client is informed when the relevant data is given to COINSTORE.
Legal basis for personal data protectionCOINSTORE processes personal data of Clients, based on the following legal grounds:
conclusion and enforcement of a contract – in order to conclude the contract after the Client’s application and ensure its implementation;
execution of regulatory enactments – to meet COINSTORE obligation related to the binding external regulatory enactments;
in accordance with the Client’ s – data subject’ s consent;
in legal (legitimate) interests – in order to realize existing obligations between COINSTORE and the Client or the contract entered into, or COINSTORE legal interests, arising from the law.
COINSTORE legal interests are:
- to carry out commercial activities;
- to verify the Client’s identity before entering into a contract;
- to ensure execution of contractual obligations;
- to prevent financial risks of its commercial activities;
- to keep the Clients’ forms and applications for provision of services, other forms and applications, notes about them, including which were oral, made by calling, e-mail, website, etc;
- to analyze COINSTORE website, application performance, to develop and implement improvements;
- to take actions related to retention of Clients;
- to segment the clients database for provision of more efficient services;
- to design and develop services;
- to advertise services, by sending commercial information;
- to send other messages about the process of the contract’s execution and performance of significant events, as well as to perform clients survey related to services and the usage experience;
- to prevent fraud;
- to ensure financial and business records and analytics;
- to ensure effective corporate management processes;
- efficiency of service provision;
- to provide and improve service quality;
- to process on time and late payments;
- to turn to public administration and operations offices and courts to protect the legal interests;
- to inform the public about COINSTORE activities.
Personal data processingCOINSTORE processes the Client’s data using possibilities of modern technologies, taking into account existing privacy risks and to COINSTORE reasonably available organizational, technical and financial resources.
Personal data protectionCOINSTORE protects the Client’s data, by using modern technology options, taking into account the existing privacy risks and to COINSTORE reasonably available organizational, technical and financial resources, including the use of the following safety measures.
Categories of personal data recipients
COINSTORE does not disclose to third parties Client’s personal data or provision of any services and information, obtained during the period of validity of the contract, except:
- if the data has to be transferred to a third party within the framework of the concluded contract, in order to perform a necessary or statutory delegated function (for example, within the framework of bank payments);
- in accordance with the Client’s clear and explicit consent;
- persons envisaged by external regulatory enactments according to their reasoned request, and procedure and volume stated by the external regulatory enactments;
- in certain cases stated in external regulatory enactments, as well as for protection of COINSTORE legitimate interests, such as turning to court or other state institutions against a person who has violated COINSTORE legitimate interests.
Personal data retention periodCOINSTORE stores and processes Client’s personal data while at least one of the following criteria is present:
- only as long as the contract concluded with the Client is valid;
- while according to the external regulatory enactments COINSTORE or the Client may realize their legitimate interests (for example, submit an objection or initiate, bring a claim to the court);
- until one of the parties has a legal obligation to keep the data;
- while the Client’s consent is valid for the relative person’s data processing, if there is no other legitimate basis for data processing.
When the above conditions are terminated, Client’s personal data is deleted.
Communication with the ClientCOINSTORE is in contact with the Client by using the Client’s contact details (phone number, e- mail address, postal address)
Communication regarding contractual obligations is performed by COINSTORE on the basis of concluded contract (such as job execution time, information about invoices, changes of services, etc.).